Thursday, January 1, 2015

I'm Doing My Best...

So this year I have decided to keep a journal and to blog what I write.  I am definitely not a writer per se but I am (almost) a lawyer so writing is something I do a lot.  I have graduated from law school and am working on preparing for the bar exam.  Nothing is more rewarding than attaining life goals but I cannot completely cross off this goal until the bar is over.

I have 53 days until the bar exam.  I started the road to this point almost 10 years ago.  I have been a student so long I'm not sure I know how not to be.  Today I am working on being the best student I can be to pass the bar.  Today I am working on accepting that my personal wants and needs are over-shadowed by the drive to pass the bar.  Today I will workout to physically better myself for the day the bar is over and I can come back to the world.

Two good quotes for today.  "Life is too short to argue and fight with the past.  Count your blessings, value your loved ones and move on with your head held high" - posted by my favorite English teacher and thespian Mr Rinaldi.

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" - Marilyn Monroe



more Quotes


No comments: