Saturday, January 10, 2015

A mule into a horse....

"She would be a new person, she vowed. They said no matter how far a mule travels it can never come back a horse, but she would show them all."

Transformation. The quote on the Barbri page today is "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you." coupled with the above quote from my journal.  Hmmmmm are the cosmos trying to tell me something??  Its all about transformation.  Like a caterpillar turning into an elegant butterfly I will transform myself.  I will turn into the person I want to be, not the person my circumstances have made me.  I am constantly working towards a better place, a better existence, a better me.  I hope I continue on this path.

44 days until the bar exam.. I am actually reassured by my progress and results.  I did very well in Federal Civil Procedure, one less topic I have to focus hard on.  Always a silver lining right?

If you have a quote about change or an anecdote to help my change please feel free to share!

No comments: