Monday, January 12, 2015

Tell me I Can't....

Today's Barbri quote is "You want me to do something...Tell me I can't do it."  From the eloquent, articulate and amazing Maya Angelou.  I have been a fan of Ms. Angelou's since high school.  She was such an amazing write.  Her poem "Phenomenal Woman" rings in my ears constantly.  "I'm a woman. Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman.  That's me."

Today I will work harder than anything to be that phenomenal woman but I believe that the whole premise of her poem is that each of us is phenomenal simply for being ourselves.  For the way we care for the people around us, for the way we give of ourselves, for the way we fight everyday for the next day to be better.  That makes each of us a Phenomenal Woman.

How are you phenomenal?

If you aren't sure watch this amazing video....





We should all be screaming I'm Enough!

No comments: