Tuesday, January 6, 2015

From the Mouths of Babes...

So I asked my 13 year old son how he interpreted my closing quote from yesterday about conversations that matter.  He said, "Don't talk about small stuff, talk about big stuff." Reminds me not gossip, not to be petty and to focus on the important things in life: family, friends, good health and a sound mind.  These are likely the most valuable possessions I have.  So today I am working on starting big conversations.  I am also working on truly valuing what matters.  As I stood at an even for my son tonight I was reminded how large our support system is and I am so unbelievably thankful.  From the 18 year old soon to be Eagle, to the 30-something moms and dads to the 13 year old troop guides, they work as a team and support each member like they are family.  I couldn't ask for anymore than that.


more Love Quotes

What are you working on today??

No comments: