Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Can I Have a Do Over Please...

"If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." - Tallulah Bankhead

I love this quote.  This is perfect.  I was, shall we say, sheltered and "well behaved" through my high school years.  As I look back I feel as though I didn't do most of my living until college and I regret that to a degree.  So today I am working on living each day, good or bad.  I want to have no regrets in how I parent, the relationships I have or any other aspect of my life.  If I want something from a relationship, either platonic or romantic, I need to voice that want.  I want the people around me to know that they can do the same with me.  If you need something or want something I can provide, simply ask.

47 days until the bar exam....


more Quotes

Until tomorrow...

No comments: