Monday, August 13, 2012

Ravellenic Games 2012...

formerly known as Ravelympics. After all the controversy around the name of the event us yarny folks partake in while watching the Olympics and supporting the athletes of our country, I still decided to join in and made a great bag.

My event was the Bag Backstroke and I am very pleased with reaching the podium. I still want to add a lining but the knitting and seaming is done and as far as I am concerned that is all I need.

I am still working on my beer Tsock, laptop bag, a circular vest and a purple shell among other things. I am hoping in the next 2 weeks I will have a few more things done.

Here's a pic of my bag....

0812122223.jpg

Made a different color one with a lining for my sis for her birthday but I like the brighter colors of this one. Here's her bag...

0809121126a.jpg

And the lining...

0809121126.jpg

Guess I have been kinda busy... :-)

I am back to school in about a week so now gearing back up for that while tending to the shoulder injury that still plagues me. Also started on weight watchers and pretty psyched about 11 pounds of weight loss.

Stay safe out there and more to come soon...I hope.

No comments: