Saturday, July 12, 2008

Town Festival

So our town is having its yearly festival/July 4th spectacular this weekend and although it's alot of fun it is also a lot of work to keep all these people safe. Its unreal the number of drunk people that can be crammed onto one town green! Thank goodness for the wonderful emergency service providers I work with :-) but its gonna be a long weekend.

I am one round from finishing my pinwheel blanket and it looks great. A fun mindless little project. Now I just need someone to get pregnant so I can gift it :-)

I did a good bit on the edging of the Spring Mystery Shawl last night and I see the light in finishing the first long side this weekend. I caved and bought some yarn and pattern for a new sweater fo my self but have been good in not casting it on quite yet. I will finsh some other things first :-)

My yarn elf didnt get his movie today but only cause I was so exhausted I couldnt handle it. But I made a contract with him for one on Monday with no exceptions or excuses.

So far only one call tonight and Im hopin it stays that way. Off for some zzzz's.

No comments: