Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Progress

I WANT MY WHEEL!!!!! :-) The woman I am buying it from got my money last Friday and said it would go out with UPS yesterday so Im really hoping it will be here tomorrow. That seems reasonable right?

So I am making progress in finishing things which is more than fabulous. I finished the pinwheel blanket tonight, ends woven in and everything. I ended up putting a crocheted edge on it and I took a pic but haven't loaded it to the puter yet. I really like how it came out and if in a few months I haven't needed it I may donate it to charity and start another one. It was easy although tedious at the end but I enjoyed it. :-)

I also got 3 sides completed on the edging for the Mystery Shawl. It looks good and hopefully even better once blocked. I'm about 1/4 of the way into the 4th side and hoping the next three nights at work will allow for completing it :-)

The Anniversary Shawl is coming along but I'm still on clue 3 and kinda stalled cause I really want to finish the first one.

I have been good and have not cast on anything so I'm feeling pretty good about finishing some stuff.

Work is work and always will be but its far less drama on overnights and I am loving seeing all the guys I missed while I was out. I start my three days for the week tomorrow, then off all weekend so maybe Ill make SnB on Sat.

No comments: