Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Knitting Continued

I promise pics will be posted before the end of the week. I think I have about 20 rows left til I can do the toes on Mom's socks. I did 20 rows tonight wwhich equals 2 and a half repeats. I would like to think 4 repeats will be long enough but I think its gonna take 5. My goal for right now is blocking Wednesday morning. Fingers crossed.

I got my 6 discloths done and they are sitting on my couch, wrapped around soap and tied with ribbon waiting to go into gift bags for the family. I am working on a few more for some additional people that will need gifts but i think some can wait until after the holiday so I have time.

I actually did some wrapping today and hope to get some more done tomorrow and my final shopping done Tues and wrapping Wednesday. Long week ahead but will end nicely.

Next project: Gwen Slouch with Yak/Merino for ME!!

No comments: