Friday, December 18, 2009

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming.....

Thats what I feel like today. I really should be knitting those silly socks! I just don't feel motivated. Something is seriously wrong with my wrist and it is really uncomfortable to knit. Crochet is a little better. Working on some discloths and am up to 4 done with a 5th on the hook. Should get the 6 I need by Christmas done without too much heart burn. Pics will be posted soon. Just havin trouble with that for some reason.

Found a sitter for New Years Eve so I can go be stupid with bestest. We are getting all dolled up and going out to who knows where. Then its the Bacon, Cheese and Chocolate potluck on the second. Then on the 14th I leave for Paris!!!!!! SOOOOOOO excited. This next few months is gonna be crazy but it will be awesome too.

No comments: