Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Union, Graduation and Knitting

Someone pissed in everyone's Cheerios today and it is not fun!! Tried to help out a union member because I am on the executive board and it is my job only to find out I had been basically lied to, something I do not handle well! And whats worse is he doesnt see it.......

On a better note, I graduate from undergrad this coming Saturday! I finally will have my Bachelor's degree. Law school officially starts on Aug 23rd and I can't wait. Need to get my hands on the Nook my mommy promised me for my birthday/graduation so I can start some reading :-) Mom and my best ACO are traveling with me to MD for this event and I couldnt be happier about it. The girl's night on Friday will be awesome!!

I love my knitting. It is the only thing that is keeping me sane the last week or so. I am currently working on a cardigan in a beautiful purple Angora/cotton blend yarn that is working up awesome. Also have 2 Tsock Tasrina kits on the needles and a drop stitch scarf. Trying to clear some stuff off the needles but need to cast on a new project for graduation so I dont go nuts the 2 hour wait for our procession. Thinking a baby sweater.

No comments: