Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Years Resolutions...

So I blew that in the first month.  Oh well right??  The bar is over which is why I have not been posting.  I don't think it is possible to explain the hell that is the bar exam to any one who has never done it.  So I have graduated law school which is awesome and means I have the letters JD after my name.  And in May I will get my diploma while wearing a poofy hat and a hood since I now have a doctorate.  The next step is passing the bar which I wont know about until May 8th.  Then finally I have to actually be admitted to practice.  The whole process is sheer horror :-) I can't wait for it to be over and I can start the job search as a full blown lawyer in the state of CT.


more Quotes

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good jod
For Amazing Love Quotes click right here
http://houseofstatus.com/category/love-quotes/