Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First Blog

Hi all! I am somewhat new to bloggin although the idea has been kickin around in my head forever :-) Just to begin I am a single mom to one fabulous (most of the time) little boy who is the center of my world. My paying job is as a paramedic in a town in Northern CT. I love my job and more importantly the wonderful people I work with. Today the people I work for are leaving a bit to be desired. A little more background I am currently on light duty after shoulder surgery from a work related injury. I am going crazy!! I spend my day doing errands and ducking my supervisors who live to micromanage. Thats the issue today. I am well aware of the daily tasks that need to be performed in my light duty role as I have been doing them for three weeks now and still I was given a verbal list today from the on duty supervisor. A bit frustrating to say the least. Trying my best to not take it personally and just move on with my day but its tough I wont lie.

No comments: