Thursday, July 5, 2012

The never ending saga....

Just when you think the powers that be are going to throw you a bone.....they don't. I guess I should have seen that one coming. Things were going too well for a while there had to be a monkey wrench coming. First work schedules go all awry then I get hurt again at work. So not cool. Fingers crossed this doesn't result in another surgery cause that would seriously impact all aspects of my life right now.

On a brighter note, I had a great time shop hopping with my favorite yarny. Picked up some cool finds for some work related tops and such. Currently working on a very circular vest.

Using different yarn but hope it comes out well.

Awaiting news of the write-on for law review at school and playing with the folks at my externship and overall enjoying my summer other than the newest work developments. Just keep telling myself all will come together eventually......

No comments: