Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

1. I am gonna blog more so I dont hurt people. Hopin if a really do rant here I will have an outlet for the idiocracy I deal with daily.

2. I am gonna be nice to people even when they are stupid.

3. And I will find the positive in all the things that happen.

Today started my day with miserable people who had ntohing better to do than spout negativity to all within earshot. Going so far as to butt in on converations that they were not a part of. Why must some bring down all those around them? I struggle everyday to be psoitive and happy despite what may be going on in my persoanl life yet others insist on bringing all their baggage to work and making it my issue too. Ok Im done :-) Hopefully tonight will bring better emotions.

No comments: